Terms of Service
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Skysoft Global
The Skysoft Global website is comprised of various web pages operated by Skysoft Global website.
The Skysoft Global website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Skysoft Global website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Skysoft Global may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You. The terms “You” and “User” as used in these Terms refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Services for any reason. The term “post” as used herein means information that You submit, publish or display on any website associated with the Services.
Skysoft Global reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Skysoft Global website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Skysoft Global website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Skysoft Global website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Skysoft Global and Skysoft Global is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Skysoft Global is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Skysoft Global is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Skysoft Global of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Skysoft Global website, you warrant to Skysoft Global that you will not use the Skysoft Global website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Skysoft Global website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Skysoft Global website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Skysoft Global website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Skysoft Global website.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Skysoft Global Site, including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Skysoft Global Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Skysoft Global will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
The job posting and other features of the Services may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information or by employers seeking employees.
Skysoft Global specifically prohibits any other use of the Services, and all Users agree not to do any of the following: (a) post any internships on any Skysoft Global Site for any competitor of Skysoft Global or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Skysoft Global; (b) post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any Skysoft Global Site; (c) post or submit to any Skysoft Global Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own; (d) post on any Skysoft Global Site any franchise or pyramid scheme, (e) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (f) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Skysoft Global Site’s infrastructure; (g) notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Skysoft Global Site other than the search engine and search functionality available from Skysoft Global on any Skysoft Global Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari); (h) decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Skysoft Global Site; (i) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Skysoft Global Content or information available from any Skysoft Global Site, without express written consent from Skysoft Global; or (j) frame or link to any Skysoft Global Content or information available from any Skysoft Global Site.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Skysoft Global reserves the right to limit the amount of data that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Skysoft Global’s sole discretion from time to time, and Skysoft Global has no obligation to inform you of any changes in data usage limits.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Skysoft Global website may contain inMail tools, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with Users, the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). Skysoft Global does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- Display or link to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provide instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- Solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users
- Engage in any Anti-Trust activity or communications
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Skysoft Global has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Skysoft Global reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Skysoft Global reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Skysoft Global reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Skysoft Global’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Skysoft Global does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Skysoft Global specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Skysoft Global spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Skysoft Global.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Skysoft Global OR POSTED AT ANY Skysoft Global WEBSITE
Skysoft Global acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of User Content and has no obligation to screen User Content, communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring User Content posted by Users.
You are solely responsible for your account information, account information or job postings, user or company profiles, content (including, without limitation works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or later developed), messages, audio, video, photos, text, images, compilations or other information (collectively, “User Content”) that You post on any Skysoft Global Site or transmit to other Users. You agree that in submitting User Content or otherwise using any Skysoft Global Site that you will not impersonate any person, or submit any materials to Skysoft Global or the Services that are false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, or are otherwise in violation of your obligations under these Terms.
Skysoft Global does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Skysoft Global (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Skysoft Global website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you are automatically granting Skysoft Global and its affiliated companies an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid non-exclusive right and permission to use, copy, reproduce,modify, adapt, edit, publish, translate, communicate to the public, publically perform, transmit, publically display, reformat and distribute your Submission (in whole or in part) and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works (in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such contact) such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof (through multiple tiers) in connection with the operation of our Internet businesses, and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal or professional use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any Skysoft Global Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Skysoft Global is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Skysoft Global’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
However, if you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of Skysoft Global. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Skysoft Global shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Skysoft Global WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Skysoft Global AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE Skysoft Global WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE Skysoft Global WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Skysoft Global AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Skysoft Global WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Skysoft GlobalAND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT :info@SkysoftGlobal.com
Skysoft Global reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Skysoft Global website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Fulton County, Georgia, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Skysoft Global website. Use of the Skysoft Global website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Skysoft Global as a result of this Agreement or use of the Skysoft Global website. Skysoft Global’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Skysoft Global’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Skysoft Global website or information provided to or gathered by Skysoft Global with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Skysoft Global with respect to the Skysoft Global website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Skysoft Global with respect to the Skysoft Global website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Skysoft Global website are: Copyright 2015 by Skysoft Global and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- The Cancellation Policy is dynamic and may change from time to time.
- The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of ordering of product / service / subscription by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Skysoft Global offers free (No questions asked) cancellation within 24 hrs of ordering time. This means that Skysoft Global doesn’t levy any cancellation fees of its own.
- Cancellations can be done online by filling our contact or support form.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on email to our customer support team shall be entertained.
- Skysoft Global may accept amendments to the orders at its sole discretion.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- Refunded amounts are generally returned within 7 business days however, the length of time required for the funds to be credited to your account is determined by your financial institution. Please check with your financial institution on their specific rules regarding returned or refunded transactions.
- Skysoft Global has no obligation to issue refunds if you cannot provide us with full and accurate information required to complete the refund or credit; or the refund request has already been processed through our payment gateway but has not yet applied to the originating source of the payment; or the refund request directs Skysoft Global to issue the refund to a different financial institution than the source where the original payment was received; or Skysoft Global did not receive the payment for which the refund request is made due to force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control.
- Refunds requiring special handling may result in a delayed return of the funds.
- In the event a refund cannot be handled within standard refund protocols or to process a refund after 90 days, you may be asked to supply additional information and to provide documentation of the original charge.